Get To Know
David Dileo was born and raised on Long Island, NY more specifically East Setauket, NY where he lived 30 years of his life. From there he spent the next 17 years in a suburb of Chicago, called Schaumburg, IL. It was here David was introduced to the Roofing, Siding and Gutter industry where he flourished. David spent most of his time in the residential roofing and siding category for the 17 years. The last 4 years in Chicago David was working two jobs and retained experience in Commercial Roofing and learned several different flat roofing systems, in addition to roof coatings.
Along the way David personally has handled over 4000 insurance claims within the Chicagoland market and now since May of 2020 the State of Texas as well. Majority of these claims were related to Wind/Hail claims, Tornadoes and sometimes flood. In addition, David has acquired several certifications through his years with the industry leading licensed professionals such as Haag Engineering, OSHA, Exactimate, Vinyl siding Institute. EPA Certified Lead Renovator and even held a Public Adjustor License for several years.
In April of 2020 David bid farewell to Chicago and moved permanently to a suburb of Houston called Montgomery, TX. David had purchased a home in Montgomery in February of 2005 with subsequent plans of moving there in the future. David is married and devotes his free time to his wife Mayra and his two Dobermans named Zeus and Athena. He does enjoy traveling, outdoor recreation. Working out and food. David loves cake, cookies and Ice cream!!!
Our Roofing History
V&D Roofing has been helping organizations throughout the World to manage their
with our unique apprbeen helping organizations.
What Does Haag Certification Tell You About Me?
It’s common sense: building materials don’t last forever. Throughout a product’s cycle, its ability to keep you dry and insulated can be affected in a variety of ways. The natural process of weathering and aging can be accelerated by a number of factors:
1) Problems during manufacturing
2) Design issues or errors during installation
3) The damaging effects from hail and wind or other non-natural (mechanical) forces
While these issues are very different in origin, on the surface they can look quite similar. Determining the true cause of an issue with confidence requires advanced knowledge and thorough investigation techniques.
This is why HAAG CERTIFICATION IS SO VALUABLE. Haag Certified inspectors are not beginners in the field. They are adjusters, estimators, home inspectors, roofing contractors, consultants, and other industry pros that have fine-tuned their inspection skills to find damage where it exists.
1) Not only must students meet prerequisites to attend, but they receive three days of direct and intensive training from seasoned Haag Engineers. (Haag’s course developers and teachers draw on Haag’s long history as a leader in the field of forensic engineering. Course instructors have over 300 years of combined field experience and have authored numerous industry-leading reports and researched studies on damage assessment.)
2) To earn their designation as Haag Certified Inspectors, students must prove an in-depth understanding of advanced damage assessment techniques and philosophies by passing a comprehensive final exam.
Students maintain active status as Certified Inspectors by requalifying through testing on an annual basis.
Simply put: Haag Certified Inspectors are tested professionals who possess the resources to assess damage with confidence.
Check out my personal Haag Certified Inspector profile at link HaagCertifiedInspector.com today!!