V & D Professional Roofing employs Haag Certified Roofing Inspector #201003119.
Why? Haag Engineering is widely considered the foremost authority on Wind/Hail damage. V & D Professional Roofing offers FREE residential and commercial storm damage inspections. Why? To professionally assess the extent of damage to your home or business, if any.
These evaluations are quite thorough in themselves. In fact, many times we find additional damages to the property even if it’s work we do not perform. Our inspectors will advise you whether or not filing a claim with your insurance provider is recommended and in your best interest.
It’s common sense: building materials don’t last forever. Throughout a product’s cycle, its ability to keep you dry and insulated can be affected in a variety of ways. The natural process of weathering and aging can be accelerated by a number of factors:
1) Problems during manufacturing
2) Design issues or errors during installation
3) The damaging effects from hail and wind or other non-natural (mechanical) forces
While these issues are very different in origin, on the surface they can look quite similar. Determining the true cause of an issue with confidence requires advanced knowledge and thorough investigation techniques.
This is why HAAG CERTIFICATION IS SO VALUABLE. Haag Certified inspectors are not beginners in the field. They are adjusters, estimators, home inspectors, roofing contractors, consultants, and other industry pros that have fine-tuned their inspection skills to find damage where it exists.
1) Not only must students meet prerequisites to attend, but they receive three days of direct and intensive training from seasoned Haag Engineers. (Haag’s course developers and teachers draw on Haag’s long history as a leader in the field of forensic engineering. Course instructors have over 300 years of combined field experience and have authored numerous industry-leading reports and researched studies on damage assessment.)
2) To earn their designation as Haag Certified Inspectors, students must prove an in-depth understanding of advanced damage assessment techniques and philosophies by passing a comprehensive final exam.
Students maintain active status as Certified Inspectors by requalifying through testing on an annual basis.
Simply put: Haag Certified Inspectors are tested professionals who possess the resources to assess damage with confidence.
Check out my personal Haag Certified Inspector profile at link HaagCertifiedInspector.com today!!